Zephyr Illusions photo by donna October 1992. The view atop Chasseral, Jura Mountains looking across Switzerland to The Alps on the horizon. Fog, intensely thick, rising from Lac Bienne and stretching its fingers high onto the Lignières-Plateau de Diesse after wholly filling the valley below the plateau.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i've got a new toy

my most recent gadget purchase is the iRiver iFP-799 MP3 player/recorder/FM tuner. it's sooooo small and lightweight, but such a powerful portable device. i think back to my first transistor radio 40 years ago and am really delight in today's media technology.
hmmmm, wonder if Golden Earring will allow me to put my iRiver to good use when i see them play live in September? ... sure hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. well, i'm going to give the iRiver a test spin tomorrow (been too busy the last 2 days to even try out my new toy!). i'll let ya know what i think of it.
    btw, i have an iPod and enjoy it. but the iPod cannot record hence my need (desire!) to treat myself to a new toy :)

    ReplyDelete