Zephyr Illusions photo by donna October 1992. The view atop Chasseral, Jura Mountains looking across Switzerland to The Alps on the horizon. Fog, intensely thick, rising from Lac Bienne and stretching its fingers high onto the Lignières-Plateau de Diesse after wholly filling the valley below the plateau.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Traffic - 'The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys'

This is for those who dig the groovy sounds of soaring and soloing saxophone, insightful unpretentious-yet-integral piano, sustaining rhythmic bass line and delightfully accentuating percussion and drums.
Can someone tell me where I can get me some of this groove live soon? Where is this caliber band of musicians playing with an such an innate understanding and true self-appreciation for/of music today? My soul needs some [at the mo, am thanking the technology gods for the internet].
Is this Jazz?, Fusion?, Progressive Rock?
There is not a lead guitarist in sight (nor ear shot)... This music is outta sight. All right!

So glad that I came of age to such great music.
My most favorite Traffic song...



No comments:

Post a Comment